Here are my top ten memorable moments. This list is not in any particular order.
1. I took a ferry ride in the Philippines. This ferry had duct tape plugging up leaks. The movie on the ferry was, “The Perfect Storm”
2. I was on an overnight bus going from Cusco, Peru to Arequipa, Peru and my seat mate started screaming in his sleep. This caused two of my travel companions to dart up out of their seats and hit their heads on the roof of the bus.
3. I fell of the top bunk on a train going from Vienna, Austria to Warsaw, Poland, three times.
4. My friends and I missed the last bus back to out hostel while celebrating New Years Eve in Trafalgar Square in London. We ended up walking from there to Earls Court.
5. I witnessed my bus driver in South Korea drive in his sleep.
6. Getting up graded on a Northwest flight (for free) after I missed my Delta flight.
7. Walking around Boston Common at 3AM.
8. I particularly liked the ferry ride from Hong Kong to Macau. Tip: When there are seat belts present on a ferry…use them.
9. Kissing the Blarney Stone.
10. I found it rather amusing that a strange man told me I was odd because I was traveling alone on a midnight train in the middle of Eastern Europe.